Teachers are responsible for lesson preparation, classroom teaching, marking, and preparing three reviews and three tests. Reference material is available at the school.
Ontario Certified Teachers (OCT) will be given preference.
Teaching experience and course knowledge is an asset coupled with:
- A passion for education
- A strong desire to work with children and youth
- An ability to mentor students to apply themselves
Interested candidates, please e-mail resume to email@example.com stating subject(s), and location preference.
Key responsibilities for on-site School Administrators include:
- Assisting parents with inquiries and student registrations
- Administering new students’ assessment tests
- Handling students’ homework requests
- Resolving any school related matters
Interested candidates, please e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org stating location preference.
Exclusive volunteer opportunities for Reidmount students, responsibilities include:
- Assisting with marking new students’ assessments
- Supporting administrative tasks
- Helping teachers in classes
Interested candidates, please talk to the office staff for further information and registration.